Apple announced iPhone X price and release date.
iPhone X price
- More expensive than any other iPhone
- 64GB iPhone X: $999, £999, and AU$1,579
- 256GB iPhone X: $1,149, £1,149, AU$1,829
- US carriers are charging $42 a month
The iPhone X price starts at $999, £999, and AU$1,579, which makes it the most expensive iPhone ever made. And that’s for the iPhone X with 64GB of storage.
The 256GB iPhone X will cost $1,149, £1,149, AU$1,829. Sadly, there’s no option in between, if you were hoping for a 128GB iPhone X.
iPhone X release date
- You’ll have to wait longer for it to come out
- Pre-orders begin Friday, October 27
- Ships starting Friday, November 3
- Supply is expected to be extremely limited
The iPhone X release date is Friday, November 3, and that’s a lot later than the usual September launch date for new iPhones.